sexta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2003

Não queria de deixar de partilhar estes lindos cânticos que encontrei no site do FC Porto United do Canadá.
Estão longe no espaço, mas perto nas suas emoções...

You are my Porto
You are my Porto, my only Porto,
You make me happy, when skies are grey
I never notice how much I love you
Until they take my Porto away

The FCP Flag
Forever and ever we'll follow our team
For we are the FC Porto and we are supreme
We'll never be mastered by no GTA bastards
And we'll keep the Blue Flag flying high
Flying high, up in the sky
We'll keep the Blue Flag flying high
From Brampton to Toronto
We'll keep the Blue Flag flying high

We are the famous FCP
Carefree wherever you may be
We are the famous FCP
And we don't give a fuck whoever you may be
'Cos we are the famous FCP

Sem comentários: